Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: DENISE SOWERS...ROCKS!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member SheriBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2000
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Denise! Just wanted to say I love, love, LOVE your website! Anyone who hasn't checked out Denise's wonderful photos (Cherie, Katt, etc!) is missing out! Great job, Denise, keep up the excellent work, and thanks for sharing the FUN!
    Take care,
    Sheri forums forums forums

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I agree.Thanks jett1 for all those great images!
    Have a happy day forums forums
    Gus

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jett1's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2000
    Posts
    110
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, I was so surprised when I saw this topic on the message board! To tell you the truth, I was a little afraid of reading it tho LOL Anyway, thanks for the really nice words guys! If you can't tell, I LOVE photography!! forums

    Denise

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Thor8Odin's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2010
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DENISE SOWERS...ROCKS!

    Hi Denise, You know who I am but we've never met. I've been an admirer of yours for a long time. I've been in love with you ever since you sent me a picture of yourself. You have the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. I'll give you a hint. I used to be your counterpart at the Tucson courthouse.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic